While walking around the Netherlands for the last two weeks I have noticed that almost everyone has kicky boots that they wear with jeans, skirts, dresses, pants or whatever they want. Of course it's fall/winter weather so it is totally appropriate. The styles they are wearing really has me lusting after new boots. The are practical with little to no heel for walking or biking around the city and are in pretty neutral tones with not a lot of bells and whistles. I may not need them, but I totally want a new pair. Here are some of my top choices.
1. Seriously I have these on my list! Hunter knee length boots
2. Perfect for the city. MICHAEL Michael Kors
3. I love the low height of the heel. Not too much. Timberland
4. Total wish I could have them boots! Stuart Weitzman
7. $100 on sale at Piperlime. Bandolino
Wish me luck with the trains and happy Friday!!