I have been really sticking to a budget around here for awhile, but that doesn't mean I don't have a fun fund or a Shannon deserves this so she is going to get it stash of cash. I just have become super choosy about when to reach in to these reserves. The exception is subscription services that promise big bang for little buck. It's been stated here on this blog how much I love Birchbox and getting things in the mail. I must admit it thrills me to no end to get random items in the mail. Over the last two years or so I have tried other subscription random stuff in the mail services, but haven't found any consistently awesome enough to write about, until now. The box is from Fab Fit Fun VIP and yes that is Giuliana Rancic on the site. Just let it roll, it's not like you have to talk to her or look at her large head. Anyway here are a few of the highlights I think make this box a keeper.
Total of items are well worth over the cost you pay and it's stuff I would want even if it didn't just randomly show up at my door*.
While the cost is a bit more then some of the others at $49.99, it is only sent out 4 times a year (see above on the cost vs. receive) and with products geared towards each season. Super helpful.
The summer package has a few products that I haven't heard of before, but now am totally in love with. You know I love finding new things!
To give you an idea of what you can receive here is what I received in my summer box:
1. Ivory Mason Sunglasses - I saw these and actually squealed. I am addicted to sunglasses and now I don't need to purchase new ones for summer. They look fabulous on. I love these.
2. Yes to Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes - I am a constant traveler and these are fantastic for anytime and anywhere.
3. Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray - Ask the kiddlets what cooled them off when we were dragging our luggage through Venice over so many bridges in unbearable heat and they will let you know it was this spray. It works by the pool too.
4. It Hair Care Surf Spray - For the beachy waves when you are away from the beach. Fantastic and smells good.
5. Purlisse - Pur-Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser - I have sensitive skin and this is super gentle while removing all the makeup and dirt. Oh and it was named and one of Vogue's favorite products. Count me in!
6. Infinity Sun Glow on the Go - I haven't tried it yet, but will give it a go tomorrow. I always need to psych myself up before doing a self tanner. Perhaps a shot of tequila will help make me feel better about it.
7. Orly Nail Polish - In a pretty pale purple, this is perfect for summer!
8. Catalina Su Lip Gloss - I can't stop putting this on. It's light, shimmery and not sticky.
9. Kind Dark Chocolate Chili Almond and Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt - Gone. It was delicious.
If you are interested you can check out FFF here and use the code 614874 (it was in my box to be shared with the world) to get $10 off your first box. It's totally worth giving it a go.
* The spring box had Jewel Mint jewelry that a lot of people didn't like, myself included, but the rest of the items were great and still added up to over double the amount I paid. You are not going to like everything all the time. That said the summer box was super fantastic and I loved everything.
Cash bettors who decide to wager real money can use their 카지노사이트 bank card to get began at Slots.lv. Even when loading up three machines in several browser tabs, we didn’t encounter any noticeable lag. Games load in seconds, and graphics don’t take a pay reduce on mobile devices.ReplyDelete